Bahrain work permit, visa, salary and Tax?
Posted in Bahrain forum 19 Dec 2009, 06:28
I have got a offer from one of the company in Bahrain, they have offered me USD 6000/month. all inclusive here are questions related to this
1. Is this is a good salary? I get 6.5 Lakh (650000 INR) / Annam in India; Take home is around 42K and spend around 20K in India
2. My wife is doctor (Ayurvedic) can she work their on family visa?
3. If no, then can we apply for her work permit once we land their?
3. What is salary tax if USD6000 is cost to company how much I should be getting in hand?
4. the company is located in Manama. what is the cost of Rent here.