• Go to GaB ♦♣♥♠'s profile

Hi

posted by  GaB ♦♣♥♠ in Germany forum 

hello everybody! all this comments are very interesting, I was living in Germany few months ago, Im in México now and I hope be there on July again, In my experince living there I can say, I find a job, very quicly, I don't speak German, I meet good friends and kind people, and all that people used to care of me a lot. I saw some Neo nazis in a place named Frankenberg, I am in skinhead lifestyle, for this reason they pay attention to me, cose we ware very closer style clothes, but they are not real skinheads they are just nazis.... however, inclusive I don't had troubles with them, Im brunnette, small, Im mexican jesus! and nobody was rude with me, never, in that area where I used to live is nazi specially, very closer than my house exist a nazi cementery, and no, nobody told me or fault to my respect, never. just in my job, somebody told me about learn german lenguage that's it, I visited many places in all this country, living there I travel to Netherlands and France, and was the same, everybody was nice with me. Im so glad.

Post a reply

Other replies