Back to Saudi Arabia forum

family visit visa

Posted in Saudi Arabia forum

i have been submitted a 'visit visa" application for my family on 22nd aug 2010. i have't recvd any positive reply yet. now i would like to know that,should i give another application? or should i wait ? i dont know what i should do. Our Co. PRO is saying that it will be ok within 2 weeks. this 2 weeks time he giving me since that date.sincerely i am seeking a kind help

• Go to Fahad Mukhtar Iraqi's profile

posted by  in Saudi Arabia forum 

Dear I think they need some conformation i think you need to take out the prinout of this page which is appears and then visit mofa office along with your original iqama copy and tell me one thiing that your kafeel name is correct as per your iqama and check one more thing that is your professional.

• Go to MUHAMMAD WASEEM KHAN's profile

Assaalam u Alaikum Dear
    I applied my family visit visa on date 18/12/2012 and COC on dated 24/12/2012 the status is changed but still now they don't give me visa any one check my status and guide me what i will do.
    application no 5259539
    iqama no 2318312960
    i will be very thankfull to you for your quick responce my cell no is 0560278080.
    Best Regard
    Muhammad Waseem Khan

• posted by  in Saudi Arabia forum 

Dear they are asking u to print the application and go to coc to stamp it

• Go to Alaa Al-Koubeitri's profile

1-How long would it take to get the result of the family visit visa application after iqama has been verified?

2-What's the possibilty that the visa gets rejected after iqama has been verified?

3-My husband is syiran, am canadian, is there a possiblity that it gets rejected because he is syrian, for as u may know saudi is not granting any visas for syrians at all at the time due to the political issues between the two countries. Would they consider rejecting it because he is syrian, or not?

Thank you indeed

• Imran CA

Can any one let me know the meaning of below status
    I have aplplied for visit visa for my parents on 12 Dec-12
    يرجى طباعة الطلب وتصديقه الكترونيا من الغرفة التجارية او جهة العمل
    لا داعي لمراجعة وزارة الخارجية أو فروعها بالنسبة لطلبات الزيارة العائلية المصدق عليها آلياً من الغرفة التجارية وعليك متابعة نتيجة الطلب على الموقع

Thanks in advance

Imran

• To ahmed faridi

posted by Deleted user in Saudi Arabia forum 

Dear it's better to stamp it after 2 months than u got 1 month to travel

• Go to Muhammad Ahmad Faridi's profile

To mohammed-ahmed

posted by  Muhammad Ahmad Faridi in Saudi Arabia forum 

Dear i got visa on 2rd january and i m going on vication 11th january. My vication period is 80 days.
    Can i wait 3 months to stamp.
    Thanks for reply

Thanks to god brothers finally i got visa for my family

Brother they called me to come mofa at 22nd i went there at 23rd and the date shows that your application has been recieved at 16/12/12

• Go to irman .'s profile

guys ,

has anybody tried today the website for visa ? ..for me the last تسجيل الطلب gives error

Post a reply