• Go to Muhammad Ajmal's profile

Family visit visa

posted by  Muhammad Ajmal in Saudi Arabia forum 

Brother I have applied visit visa for my mother in law and father in law in Riyadh mofa at thAt time my occupation in iqama was telecom engineer after doing all the process (getting documents coc d ) my online status was u should apply in Jeddah mofa as I mentioned my adress Madina in application .but in the same time I get my iqama renewed with change in occupation to system analyst so I can't visit Jeddah mofa with that application having occupation tel eng so what I did is I applied again in Riyadh mofa with my new iqama copy and this time again objection was u should apply in Jeddah. I took copy of my iqama ,second application having occupation same as on my iqama,copy of objection ,company letter and wife's iqama and submit it in Jeddah mofa by myself on 24april but till now status on my I'd is same .i mean the objection is stil there there is no change .any body help me plz I m worried as whole month has gone in this process.and I want visa early somebody guide me what should I do next or what would the problem

Post a reply

Other replies