NEED HELP -- INFO ABOUT COMPANY AND ACCOMMODATION IN DAMMAM/ALKHOBAR
Posted in Dammam forum 14 Mar 2011, 14:04
I have received and offer from SRACO, Dammam as a Travel Manager
@ SR7000 plus ( basic salary)
@SR1750 ( for accomodation)
@Company Car ( with fuel and maint )
@Family Status and Family Medical Inusrance
@Yearly tickets for self and family
1. HOW IS SRACO AS A COMPANY TO WORK ( management? Growth? Job Security?)
2. What will be the cost of 01BHK and 02BHK decent flats to staty wz family?
3.Which should be safest place to choose to stay with my family - DAMMAM OR ALKHOBAR?
4. What will be the average cost of living per month for a family of
(02 adults and 01 child)?
5. Whether Medical Insurance covers each and every diseases of self and family?
Other than the above questions please let me know the
IMPORTANT THINGS I SHOULD DISCUSS WZ MY COMPANY?
DO'S AND DON'TS I SHOULD TO KNOW BEFORE ACCEPTING THIS OFFER?as I will be coming to Saudi for first time.
please EMAIL ME on [...]
posted by in Dammam forum 31 Mar 2011, 12:37
Thanks a ton for your mail.
Sorry for troubling you again.
Please let me know if the visa is once stamped without family status, is it possible for my company that they can change my visa to family status eligibility, once I landed in the kingdom.
Because as far as I know once the visa is stamped under one category i will have to work under same category till I am there in the kingdom... if not please correct me... if atleast the same can be changed after the duration of the visa.
Thanks again. GOD bless.
posted by in Dammam forum 20 Apr 2011, 19:07
Hello Jack : Visa is normally for the employee and depending on the profession you are automatically eligible or illegible for family status. So first check the profession on your visa.
posted by Deleted user in Dammam forum 26 Apr 2011, 11:27
1) SRACO is a ok company. Only ok. Not great.
2) 2BHK flats in dammam - 15,000SR yearly onwards. Khobar a lil more.
3)Khobar is better place, but more traffic and housing is more costlier than dammam
4) living cost depends on your lifestyle. For our family probably 3,000/ month.-4,000/ month.
5)medical insurance policies vary from company to company and also the grade of the card issued. ,ostly they do not cover dermatological products/ hair care/ dental braces etc