Back to مصر forum

Looking for a job in Egypt

تم وضع المناقشة في منتدى مصر

Hello all, My name is Julia (38) from Romania. I am searching for a job, full time or part time that does not matter for me. I am single and living in Romania. I have graduated in the field of Horticulture at the Faculty of Environment, my PhD is on Plant cell and tissue cultures / Biotechnology, my position of the previous work was as gardener engineer in an Botanical Garden, University of Oradea, Romania from 2001-2008, then I was secretary at the Faculty of Textiles and Leatherworks between 2008-2014 at the University of Oradea, and from march 17 2014 until now I work as an Erasmus officer at the International Relations Department I'm handling incoming Erasmus students in our university. Beside the paper works I handled for incoming students, I handle all secretary and office work and e-mailing with the contacts from all foreign institutes. It was very similar like a secretary. Since I have very good language, office, IT skills I would like to extend my skills abroad, and even in research field I would like to try my luck to find any similar job in my field as well in plant cell and; tissue cultures, I have many scientific articles already published, I made my translations by myself and I was collaborating with many peoples to write articles even books, preparing students for degrees as well. In my practice PhD stage I went to Italy in Rovigo for 3 months where I did trained 2 technicians for micropropagation of Cannabis sativa and Stevia rebaudiana, using our multiplying methods, getting very positive feedbacks as well. I do not talk well and write at all in arabic at the moment; my level in english is fluent. Because I do not find here a job relating my field, I hope to find it in your country mostly because I am attracted to arabic countries and I would like to settle down there as well. Currently I do not know in which area could I work here as I have never worked in abroad before mostly not in Egypt. :)
If you are searching for a reliable and skillful work mate then do not hesitate to contact with me.
If you do not own a company but maybe you can help me to find work also waiting for the feedbacks.
Thank you.

• fady fadlallah

تم إرسال المناقشة من قبل  في منتدى مصر 

sunt avocato romanilor aici , si sper sa nevedem sa vorbim , probabil eu poate sa te ajut

• SILK Packers movers Karachi

SILK Packers and Movers Islamabad Rawalpindi Lahore Karachi http://www.asklint.com/

• Wail Ali

we have a job for you in real estate marketing if you are interesting pls contact us 01224514721

• basem moahmed

Hello, \i am basem 30 years old, i work in IT field as Senior Account Manager & i think can support you for find a full time job ,i need you to send you CV for this E-MAIL:
    [...]
    i need to know more about you and i need to tell you more about me sure if you are interested to
    MY what\s app no.: 00201150919442 & you can add me on facebook (you can search by same E-MAIL)

• Farouk Nageeb

Hello!
    Ahlan wa sahlan and a warm welcome to Hello Egypt Travel Community .Hello Egypt Community aims to support you discovering the Egyptian way of life in all its facets, from having the traditional kushari to celebrating Eid ul-Adha in Egypt. Get free answers to Egypt travel questions from members. Ask about an upcoming trip or vacation plans, then discuss with travelers All What You Want To Know About Egypt.
    .http://helloegypt.souqhurghada.com/

ارسل رد