تم إرسال المناقشة من قبل في منتدى هلسنكي
I recently informed myself about the ssame topic, and found this information on the internet, perhaps it will help you:
Worker's Residence Permit
According to the law, working in Finland will continue to be subject to a favourable decision. Further information and application forms can be found on the Ministry of Labour or Finnish Immigration Service websites.
To work in Finland you must apply for and obtain a worker's residence permit before reaching Finland.
Citizens of the Nordic countries do not need neither a worker's residence permit nor a residence permit. Citizens of an EU/EEA country do not need a worker's residence permit. A residence permit for them will be issued by their local police.
For any other possible exceptions on applying for the first permit in Finland, please contact the Immigration Service directly.
One set of documents will remain in the Embassy or Consulate and the other set will be sent to Finland to the Immigration Service. Thus to apply for a residence permit and a work permit bring or send all the following documents to the Embassy or Consulate in duplicate:
1. Completed application form (OLE 101) for a residence and work permit. Application form cannot be faxed, they must be the originals. In addition, remember to sign them.
2. Statement from the Finnish Department of Labor (Appendix TM 054), Employment Office Statement (Työvoimatoimisto) which your Finnish employer has obtained or detailed information by whom and where your work permit application has been submitted.
3. Two passport size photos.
The photos must follow the Passport Photo Guidelines issued by the police in June 2005. Size: 3,6 cm x 4,7 cm (1 3/8 inch x 1 7/8 inch), head: between 3,2 cm x 3,6 cm (1 1/4 inch to 1 3/8 inch). Incorrect pictures cannot be accepted.
4. Valid passport or other travel document. Please, remember to sign your passport if it is required.
5. Written proof of your housing arrangements in Finland.
6. Processing fee and possibly a postal fee.
The Finnish Immigration Service will process your application and the process usually takes 6 to 8 weeks. The process cannot be started until all paperwork and payment is received. It is not advisable to make any final travel arrangements, particularly purchase of non-refundable air tickets for specific date, prior to approval of your application.