The Comedy Club Lincoln

юни

Home Nightclub

Park Street, Lincoln, Lincolnshire LN1 1UF, United Kingdom Карта

The Comedy Club Lincoln at Home Nightclub on Friday 24th June. 3 Top Comedians as Seen on TV.

Host Comedian - Phil Chapman:

An Instant Hit – Liverpool Echo.
With a set that blends anecdotes and observations with a healthy dose of banter, his happy-go-lucky style and mischievous on-stage persona, delights audiences at clubs far and wide.
Phil began performing comedy in 2006, doing local open mic nights for the first couple of years to build up a solid catalogue of material and experience.
After establishing himself on the local circuit, he began travelling further afield and is now doing support work and compering at a number of weekend clubs well as headlining at a number of independent comedy nights.

Opening Comedian – David Morgan:

As seen on I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here NOW!
David is the newest addition to the presenting team on ITV2's I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here NOW!
David also features as team captain on ITV2's 'Safeword' alongside Katherine Ryan and Rick Edwards. His love of the small screen and popular culture led him being featured in the BBC's online coverage of the Eurovision Song Contest, many talking-head shows and a regular panellist spot on Big Brother's Bit On The Side.

Headline Comedian – Gerry K:

FHM Comedy Heroes (Ch4), The Bill (ITV), Angelo's (ITV), The Hawkesby & Jacobs Show (TalkSPORT).
Anecdotal, observational and refreshingly honest, Gerry K's performed across the UK and abroad at The Comedy Club, Jongleurs, The Comedy Store, CKP and many more top circuit venues, not to mention winning his honours along the way; The Comedy Store's 'King Gong'...

Category: Arts | Performing Arts | Comedy.

URLs:
Booking: http://atnd.it/56226-1

Price:
Standard: GBP 9.95.

Отиди на профила на Evvnt Promotion
Организатор:
 Evvnt Promotion