Back to Arábia Saudita forum

family visit visa

Postado em Arábia Saudita forum

i have been submitted a 'visit visa" application for my family on 22nd aug 2010. i have't recvd any positive reply yet. now i would like to know that,should i give another application? or should i wait ? i dont know what i should do. Our Co. PRO is saying that it will be ok within 2 weeks. this 2 weeks time he giving me since that date.sincerely i am seeking a kind help

• Va para perfil de Gurudoss Chinnakannu

Postado por  em Arábia Saudita forum 

Dear Naufal bhai

From todays arab news i came to know that visit visa extension not possible...my wife visit visa expire on 24th june....in the idea of extending the visa i changed her ticket to june 29 as i am going to get vacation. but today i read the news and i shocked...please clarify me can i get the extension.for her>? and visit visa extension department working on saturdays?

• Va para perfil de Mohd Abdu

It's really sad news for the Expatriate having family here in visit visa ... Hope after hajj ... the ministry will revise the rule to extend visa .. Inshah Allah ... it's mainly because of threat of corona virus and reduce crowd in holy cities !

Then my wife's 90 days finish on 23Jul , So I can stay here untill 23 jul ?? , or all visiting people must leave country before 28Jun 14 ..

Let me know !

• Va para perfil de mohammed Noufal

see the published date .. this report was published on feb 2001... am sure there is no way to transfer like this now.

• Va para perfil de Naseem Hameed

Dear Noufal
    This report was published in Arab news on 7th july 2012, Please type it and check in the Arab news search column.
    But since for your information Expatriates in the kingdom will be able to change the residence status of family members from visit to IQAMA by paying SR,2000 for each members sources at the passport Department told Arabnews.
    The sources confirmed that the department would charge SR,2000 each for an expatriate to include the names of his wife and children above 18 years of age in his iqama.
    The fee is charged to individuals who come to the kingdom on visit visa and then change them into residence or work visas as well as for those who receive entry visas from Saudi missions abroad.

wa alikumusalam,

ya news regarding visit visa extension is true... what do u mean by temporary iqama, i dont understand that...

visit visa cannot be changed to permanent ... there is no such way to do that.

• Va para perfil de Naseem Hameed

Dear Noufal,
    Assalamualaikum,
    Since there are lots of rumors going on like family visit will not extend after this Jun 28th and so on, my comment here is that will we able to change visit visa into a temporary iqama with SR 2,000 . Please need your comments in this.

• Va para perfil de Jubail KSA

The Passport Department has decided not to extend visit visas from June 28, Lt. Col. Ahmed Al-Laheedan, department spokesman, told Arab News on Wednesday. He said the measure was taken to give opportunities for others, including Umrah visitors, to come to the Kingdom.
    However, Al-Laheedan said visas for Syrians living in the Kingdom would be renewed. He urged all foreigners who have come on visit visas to leave the Kingdom prior to the expiry of their visas to avoid punitive measures.

• Va para perfil de Jacob Manalac

Good Morning All,

as per arab news today May 15, 2014 the visit visa they will not extend anymore, starting June 28, 2014... see below arab news... anybody can tell if this is permanent because they dont mention in arab news...

Visit visas not to be extended

JEDDAH: IBRAHIM NAFFEE

Published — Thursday 15 May 2014

Last update 15 May 2014 2:42 am

The Passport Department has decided not to extend visit visas from June 28, Lt. Col. Ahmed Al-Laheedan, department spokesman, told Arab News on Wednesday. He said the measure was taken to give opportunities for others, including Umrah visitors, to come to the Kingdom.
    However, Al-Laheedan said visas for Syrians living in the Kingdom would be renewed. He urged all foreigners who have come on visit visas to leave the Kingdom prior to the expiry of their visas to avoid punitive measures.

• Va para perfil de Muhammad Waqas

my friend email me a msg by jawazat on which written they will not renew any visit visa after shaban. is it true? any confirmation?

from where you got this news..

Post uma resposta