Back to Arábia Saudita forum

family visit visa

Postado em Arábia Saudita forum

i have been submitted a 'visit visa" application for my family on 22nd aug 2010. i have't recvd any positive reply yet. now i would like to know that,should i give another application? or should i wait ? i dont know what i should do. Our Co. PRO is saying that it will be ok within 2 weeks. this 2 weeks time he giving me since that date.sincerely i am seeking a kind help

• Va para perfil de Amit Kekre

Postado por  em Arábia Saudita forum 

Hi,

You know that my father's visa application has been already rejected 3 times.
    Should I reapply for my father's visa through online services or should I go through istaqdam office?
    I heard that MOFA has messed up the online services thing so they keep rejecting it...
    I also heard that going through Istaqdam will need more documentation and also a wasta from my company.
    Please advise...

Thanks
    Amit

• Va para perfil de Mark Escober

What is the meaning of this? please explain

Please print the application and unbelievable electronically by the Chamber of Commerce or the employer need to review the State Department or its subsidiaries for family visit requests approved automatically by the Chamber of Commerce and you follow as a result of the demand on the site

• Va para perfil de yasir arafat

CAN ANY ONE TELL ME THAT ARE THE GIVING VISA TO A LABOR PROFESSION PLEASE GIVE ME THE INFO I WILL BE VERY THANK FULL TO YOU ALL PLEASE

What is the meaning of this

يرجى طباعة الطلب وتصديقه الكترونيا من الغرفة التجارية او جهة العمل
    لا داعي لمراجعة وزارة الخارجية أو فروعها بالنسبة لطلبات الزيارة العائلية المصدق عليها آلياً من الغرفة التجارية وعليك متابعة
    نتيجة الطلب على الموقع

What should I do next?

Thank you.. so after COC - I should wait and check at MOFA website?

• Va para perfil de Muhammad Ahmad Faridi

Dear Ahmed,
    I m not miss guide,
    I share my experience.
    I apply online when i go to mofa they ask for salary letter.
    Thanks

1st. I let our guy filled up the form and my iqama expiry date is in correct. then we cant edit it. so we make a new application. It is ok to make a new application the same day with the same iqama number. 2nd. My application should have COC even though it is not approve? TIA for the reply

Its Working

1st. I let our guy filled up the form and my iqama expiry date is in correct. then we cant edit it. so we make a new application. It is ok to make a new application the same day with the same iqama number. 2nd. My application should have COC even though it is not approve? TIA for the reply

• Va para perfil de Sikandar Imran

If any body not accessing the mofa please use the below link.....
    https://visa.mofa.gov.sa/visaServices (Its working) and changed as a Beta version

Post uma resposta