Back to Arábia Saudita forum

family visit visa

Postado em Arábia Saudita forum

i have been submitted a 'visit visa" application for my family on 22nd aug 2010. i have't recvd any positive reply yet. now i would like to know that,should i give another application? or should i wait ? i dont know what i should do. Our Co. PRO is saying that it will be ok within 2 weeks. this 2 weeks time he giving me since that date.sincerely i am seeking a kind help

• Javed Akbar

Postado por  em Arábia Saudita forum 

Thanks Brother

• Va para perfil de Fahad Mukhtar Iraqi

Inshallah in next step you will get your visa approval Inshallah

• Javed Akbar

but i have already shown my original iqama
    till today the message was :Application received on 2 June 2012,But now the message has been changed.

• Javed Akbar

Can anyone tell me the meanings of my current status

Application No. 4527928
    Iqama: 2284932973

• Va para perfil de Sha Azgarulla Khan

I have applied for family visit visa for my wife last month that is on 09/05/2012 but i got COC after 4 days till i waited but i did not got any response from MOFA so again on 04/06/2012 i have applied and got COC next day itself but still on MOFA site my application is appearing please help me out.Allah Bless you all give success here and here after.

Application no: 4603294
    Iqama No: 2268818867

Thank You

• Va para perfil de srisivam selvarajan

your request received, you have to wait few days "09/06/2012 Was the receipt of the request dated" all the best

• Mohammed Khalid

Dears,

I went to Mofa and submitted an Iqama Copy now when I check my App status it shows this:

Êã ÇÓÊáÇã ÇáØáÈ ÈÊÇÑíÎ - 09/06/2012

Kindly check for me: App # 4537588, ID # 2152666729

Thanks In Advance.
    Khalid

• Va para perfil de Mohammed Ashraf

Thanks for your response , actually I missed something when I pasted it, here is what it says..

نامل تعئبة طلب جديد ومراجعة فرع الوزارة بالدمام

We hope Taibh a new application and review the Ministry's branch in Dammam

This means that I have to visit Dammam Mofa office for further clarification and processing..

• Javed Akbar

They have rejected your application,apply for the New one,while you can not show your passport MOFA need original iqama only.below is the meanings of your status.

We hope to mobilize a new application and review

• Va para perfil de Mohammed Ashraf

Hello everyone,

Can any one explain what does this mean.

رقم الطلب : 4442063
    نامل تعئبة طلب جديد ومراجعة

So far, I did not submit any of the documents to MOFA, is it regarding the same...? Please help..
    one more thing actually my original Iqama is with my sponsor and I am having my original passport with me as I am going for a vacation within 2 days. So can I show MOFA my original passport and explaing the same or I need to have my original Iqama for the submission of documents?

Post uma resposta