Back to Coreia do Norte forum

Obtain an Eb 3 Visa for unskilled workers and live and work in the Usa

Postado em Coreia do Norte forum

If you want to live and work in the USA then obtaining an EB 3 Visa might be best for you. This type of Visa once you have accepted an job offer will allow you to bring your wife and your children under 21 years of age and unmarried to the USA. We work with employers located in Miami, New York and California. Depending on where you want to live will depend on the type of jobs available. If you are interested in hearing more about this Visa contact me and we will go over the fees and the process.

Va para perfil de Usuario deletado

Post uma resposta