Back to Utrecht forum

May 2012, new in Utrecht ?

Postado em Utrecht forum

Hey everyone,

I'm Pierre, 24 from France, and I've just landed in Utrecht to spend some years here. But starting socially from scratch, so if everyone is more or less in the same situation, and want to share a bear / after-work / movie / tour around the city / sport /museum, why not try to organize something ?

See you soon I hope.

• Postado por Usuario deletado em Utrecht forum 

hi guys, i'm actually looking for language exchange as i really need to learn Dutch.
    Anyone up for meeting and studying :)?

Would be great!

Let me know,
    cheers!

• Vanessa Gang

Postado por  em Utrecht forum 

Hey all,

same here. Have just recently moed to Utrecht, have been here for about 5 weeks. Know some people here but not many. Would be great to meet more of you guys. As mentioned already above, maybe we can organise something to meet up?!

Take care and hope to meet some of you guys soon.

Cheers

• Gianluca Valenza

Hi all,
    I have been here for 2 months right now, but I have just a small group of friends and I am open to meet new people. We can organize something! Just let me know when/where and I will be happy to join you.

Cheers

• Va para perfil de Safa k

Hey,
    I am in the same situation as you only that I have been here for the past 2 years :p What a shame...!!
    I am up for a meet up. If you organize sth let me know...Maybe other people will join too ;)

Cheers

Post uma resposta