Palo Alto Networks: Agc Cxo Roundtable
Please join us for this C-level, invitation only lunch with Sean Duca (Vice President and Regional Chief Security Officer, Asia Pacific, Palo Alto Networks) and Cheng Lim (Partner & Head of Global Security Team, King & Wood Mallesons) who will help you understand the newly legislated Privacy Amendment (Notifiable Data Breaches) Bill and the impact this will have on your company, particularly at Executive and Board level.
The presentations will cover:
- What your company needs to know to avoid breaches of the new Act (which means avoiding fines of up to 1.8 million)
- What your company should consider implementing now to safeguard and educate staff to avoid breaches
- Discover what constitutes "serious harm" and how this may vary between customers and businesses
- Gain advice on how to create a company policy to define what a breach looks like, who's responsible for managing and containing the breach and alerting customers
- Ask questions of our experts during the Q&A session following the presentations
Each attendee will also receive a book: Navigating the Digital Age : The Definitive Cybersecurity Guide for Directors and Officers (Australian Edition), for which Sean and Cheng were contributors.
Please RSVP by Friday, May 12.
Price: Price 1: USD 0
Category: Conferences, Engineering and Technology, Information Technologies