Shenzhen Maker Faire and Chinese Factory Tour Live Stream

Out

) — ()

Haifa

Online, Haifa Map

Note:  Please follow instructions on confirmation email to participate in the live stream.   This live stream will include visits factory and maker space visits, and walk through of the Shenzhen Maker Faire (The CES of Asia).
Have you ever wondered what it is really like to be in a Chinese factory for hardware?  This wlil be the closest way of experiencing it without actually being there.  As will go on a live tour of a Chinese factory in Shenzhen, China.  Often nicknamed iPod City, it is the heart of where most iPads, iPhones, Amazon Kindle, and Nintendo hardware is made.

We will also be visiting Shenzhen Maker Faire.  To see what it is like to attend a conference like CES with an Asian twist.  SMF is in collaboration with Make Magazine (first magazine focused on DIY tech and leading magazine for DIY content) and Chaihuo Maker Space (first maker space in Shenzhen and a leading maker space in China)

Will also include interviews hardware entrepreneurs and advisors.
This will be an amazing stream and the only way to participate actively in the Maker Faire and the Brinc''s hardware tour without actually being there.
Since I (Paul Rock), ordered a plane trip to attend from NYC to attend this amazing tour and live stream it. In addition with visa fees, accomodation, etc. the event is obviously not free for me (Paul Rock), despite Brinc and Shenzhen was kind enough to offer me a press pass and access to this invite only tour.  Plus, to live stream it is expensive overseas and takes  alot of data (my cell phone bill went up $250 in one month as a result of constantly live streaming).  The live stream is free to watch and participate.  Yet, I am offering perks to help fund the cost.  These are NOT donations, as no financial support is empty handed.

On Wednesday October 19, 2016 at 10:00 am (ends Friday October 21, 2016 at 7:00 pm)

Category: Exhibitions - Engineering & Technology - Electronics & Electricals

Price:

Watch the Stream: USD 0.00
Sponsor Stream: USD 10.00
S

Va para perfil de Evvnt Promotion
Organizer:
 Evvnt Promotion