Back to Saúdská Arábie forum

family visit visa

Publikováno v Fórum Saúdská Arábie

i have been submitted a 'visit visa" application for my family on 22nd aug 2010. i have't recvd any positive reply yet. now i would like to know that,should i give another application? or should i wait ? i dont know what i should do. Our Co. PRO is saying that it will be ok within 2 weeks. this 2 weeks time he giving me since that date.sincerely i am seeking a kind help

• Profil uživatele Mohammed Touseef

Publikováno uživatelem  v Fórum Saúdská Arábie 

تم استلام الطلب بتاريخ
    After this status , is there any chance of rejection ?

• Profil uživatele Mohamed V

Nothing official, But, from experience you have 3 months to stamp the visa and then 1 month after that to enter KSA. INSHALLAH. I personally got my in-laws visa stamped after 55 days in 2011.

• Profil uživatele Faraz faraz

I WOULD LIKE TO THANKS TO ADMINS & OTHER PEOPLE WHO ARE HELPING OTHERS,
    THIS PAGE IS VERY INFORMATIVE, AND GOOD PLATE FORM TO SHARE AND RESOLVE THE PROBLEMS WITH THE HELP OF SINCERE ADVISERS.

Please guide me that after Issuing date of visa, how many days can we delay for stamping...
    My Visa was issued on 26 Nov, I want to bring my family on 5th Feb.
    As I know that after Visa Stamping within 30 days need to be traveled. So if I send Docs to agent to start Visa Processing on 5th Jan( Exactly after 39 days of Visa Issuing date).Hopefully it will be stamped within a week and still there is one more month, so i will bring my family on 5th Feb.
    Please tell me if there is any Issue (i.e. If I start Visa Procession after 39 day of Visa Issuing Date???

I do not know what it was related to....
    All the best to you too
    thanks for replying

Just wait, I hope it will change during the coming week.INSHALLAH I also went to mofa on the 24th the status is still the same. Others who went to mofa on the 21th the status has still has not changed.
    Did you go to Riyadh mofa and was it related to job description.

Yes i went to mofa and showed my aqama and submitted my aqama copy on the 24th of november
    since then it is showing the same status, it is now 1 week since my submition.... should i go with all the documents to mofa to find out the problem....if i should go to mofa for inquiry who should i approach with my problem....

Did you go to MOFA to present the iqama copy? For some reason these days if they call you to MOFA the process is taking time, I hope within two weeks it will be done.

تم استلام الطلب بتاريخ 24/11/2013 this is my current status of family visit visa.
    How many days will it take to get my visit visa.

Please comment

You need to mention in the reason for visit text field that you changed profession from A to B. Also, if you have the MOL number for the change put that also. Then they will call you to MOFA for verification.

• Profil uživatele Anwar Maheen

Dear Bro Assalamu Alaikkum ,

I was applying family visit visa for my wife from last one month , but it was rejecting with this same information for 3 times.. تعتذر الوزارة عن تحقيق الطلب بتاريخ

I have changed my tanasil(sponsorship) just before one month only , and i have Iqama in my hand with the updated information with profession (Computer Programmer )

Please anyone kindly help me ,, what's the problem ... And please kindly guide me , what should i have to do.

Regards

Anwar

Publikovat odpověď