Back to Saudi Arabien forum

family visit visa

Postet i Forum for Saudi Arabien

i have been submitted a 'visit visa" application for my family on 22nd aug 2010. i have't recvd any positive reply yet. now i would like to know that,should i give another application? or should i wait ? i dont know what i should do. Our Co. PRO is saying that it will be ok within 2 weeks. this 2 weeks time he giving me since that date.sincerely i am seeking a kind help

• Gå til mohammed Noufals profil

@ naseem

Postet af  mohammed Noufal i Forum for Saudi Arabien 

yes they will give for 90 days... it wont effect ramadan and eid

• Gå til Naseem Hameeds profil

Postet af  i Forum for Saudi Arabien 

Dear Noufal,
    Assalamu alaikum
    Thanks for your feed back but since I applied they have given me only 50 days for the first renewal, my question is will they provide me 90 days for the second renewal, will it effect the Ramadan and eid.

they will issue visa soon brother. where u submitted jeddah???...anyway they will issue soon .

how many visa you are going to renew.. if it is for one person give document number 1 and for mor than one give accordingly.

they will renew two times with 90 days .. after that they will not renew. in total ur family can stay 9 months

Dear Noufal,
    Assalamu alaikum
    Please tell me how many days will be given for the third renewal, my family visit visa expires on last week of June 2014, will they give 90 days more or will they put exit suddenly, please explain can we go to causeway Bahrain and get a new visit visa without going back to india. Pls reply.

• Gå til samir shaikhs profil

Dear Noufal,

Its a very nice help by you. Not only you provide information but also a mental relief for every one.

I am very much worried as everybody bcos my wife and my small kid (less than 1 year) are alone in India. Its almost 40 Days after application and 30 days after submission of doc at mofa but no status. Brother please help me if u can tell me where to go. I went to mofa once but they do not bother about anything and dont giv proper reply. Please tell me if any hope and way... my son is not well. Please it will be a very big help for me. Mail me if u cud. [...]

• Gå til Noushad Alis profil

Dear Noufal,

Thanks for your updates. What about applying visit visa for my mother? It also my wife should in permanent visa.

Regards
    Noushad

• Gå til Mohammed Rafiqs profil

Dear Mr.Naufal

Visit visa renewal in Dammam / Khobar need to taken Token through online.
    In that page there is Document number: Column. here which number need to enter?
    Pls.advice me.
    Thanks for your cooperation & best regards,

Dear Noufal,
    Assalamu alaikum
    Please tell me how many days will be given for the third renewal, my family visit visa expires on last week of June 2014, will they give 90 days more or will they put exit suddenly, please explain can we go to causeway Bahrain and get a new visit visa without going back to india. Pls reply.

Post et svar