Zurück zum Tirol Forum

Change of stay permit

Veröffentlicht in Tirol Forum

Hi,am currently an au pair in Austria and i would really like to stay longer after my one year visa contract with the family is expired.My question how do i get a another visa or residence permit other than an au pair one?

Eine Antwort einstellen