12th Epp Global & European Pricing Forum, 2017 Brussels
The Forum will bring together the best pricing speakers, senior executives and innovators to discuss the latest developments in the Pricing and Profit Optimisation area. Workshops & presentations.
The EPP team is very proud to announce the 12th yearly EPP Global & European Pricing Forum. This year the forum will focus on the newest thinking, innovative pricing concepts and latest insights from leading pricing and monetization experts across the world.
The event will give you the opportunity to learn, interact and network during 2 days of workshops, expert presentations, panel sessions, round-tables discussions and exhibition area.
Most industries face the digital revolution. And it’s not only an IT challenge, it’s very much a pricing and monetization challenge. How should you adapt your pricing and revenue model given digital trends? How to adapt pricing to the changing customer journey? How to deal with the multi-channel challenges and become more agile in pricing? What opportunity is there from the newest pricing technologies as machine learning, artificial intelligence or large data - and how do we really implement them in practice ? And from whom can we learn?
Answers to these questions will be discussed, in a very interactive format, at the 12th annual EPP Global & European Pricing Forum. This will be the “must” attend event of the year to stay ahead of the game as a pricing professional!
The forum agenda will cover:
- Learn how driving profitable growth through dynamic B2B pricing
- Discover the power of Predictive Analytics to exploit the true potential of big data
- Explore the opportunities of price differentiation and how to achieve price transparency in a multi-channel strategy
- Find out how to shift to subscription-based pricing models for revenue maximisation
- Maximise the potential of benchmarking and competitive intelligence to harness the power of comparison
The EPP Global & European Pricing Forum is a truly innovative thought leader