3rd International Conference on Pattern Recognition and Intelligent Systems (pris 2021)
3rd International Conference on Pattern Recognition and Intelligent Systems (PRIS 2021)--Call for Paper
July 28-30, 2021 | Bangkok, Thailand
2021 3rd International Conference on Pattern Recognition and Intelligent Systems (PRIS 2021) will be held in Bangkok, Thailand during July 28-30, 2021. PRIS 2021 is organized by Asia Pacific Institute of Science and Engineering(APISE). We warmly welcome prospective authors to submit their new research or technological contributions to PRIS 2021, for sharing valuable experiences with scientists and students from around the world.
●Publication and Indexing
After a careful reviewing process, all the registered and presented papers will be published into PRIS 2021 Conference Proceedings, which will be submitted to Engineering Village, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (WoS) and other indexing organizations for review and indexing.
PRIS 2020 conference proceeding has been Indexed by Ei Compendex.
●Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
Biomedical Image Analysis
Retrieval Signal Processing
1. You can choose to submit your paper directly to: email@example.com
2. You can submit your full paper through electronic submission system:
1. Manuscripts must be written in English;
2. The manuscript should be written in accordance with the standard of template;
3. The topics of paper should be relevant to conference topics;
4. Plagiarism is prohibited;
5. Duplicate submission is prohibited;
If you have any question, please feel free to contact our conference secretary.
Ms. Linda Lee
Tel: +852-30506939(English)| +86-17723329879(Chinese)
Welcome you to contact us by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org