Conscious Leadership aim is to increase Consciousness and have greater Awareness of your Environment. This workshop can be seen as deep and gentle emergence, with every time an unique experience.
The aim of Conscious Leadership is to uncover and reveal core aspects within you to increase Consciousness in yourself. This workshop can be seen as deep and gentle emergence, with every time an unique experience.
- Introduction to Conscious Leadership (know the basics).
- Insight into Conscious Leadership practices (getting an overview).
- Crafted Interactive Session(s) and practice (experience different themes).
The fine tuning of the level of detail of topics and practices is adjusted intuitively to the groups' needs.Topics and practices are based on the following areas of mastery:
* This course is given in English due to its international interest. If all participants speak Dutch then of course this can be adjusted to Dutch.*
Recommended for the day:
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Writing materials for those of you who would like to record your experiences. Good to know: Water, tea and light snacks are provided and the class is given every two weeks, same time, same location. Please do arrive 5 -10 minutes earlier to settle in.
For tickets, please click on the following link:
On Saturday June 1, 2019 at 1:30 pm (ends 3:00 pm)
Category: Community - Religion & Spirituality - Meditation & Yoga
Early Bird Conscious Leadership: EUR 25.0
Normal Ticket Conscious Leadership: EUR 30.0
Late Bird Ticket Conscious Leadership: EUR 35.0
Come Together - Ticket for 2 Persons with Extra Discount: EUR 45.0
Venue: De Bewustzijn School, 467 Keizersgracht, Amsterdam, 1017 DK