Flamenco & Paella Night

Dez

Old Smyrna Firehouse

2889 Alexander Street, Smyrna, GA 30080, USA Karte

Don't miss this exciting and one of a kind flamenco event this year! Set in the historic Smyrna Firehouse, the event will include Spanish paella and live flamenco show featuring dancer Ania "La Candela", guitarists Jose Chirinos and Daniel Benitez.
The event is BYOB, so you are welcome to bring a beverage of your choice.
There is a choice between meat and seafood paella!!!
ARROZ DEL SENROYET / SEAFOOD PAELLA
Valencia's Bomba rice, Gulf wild peeled shrimp, cuttlefish/calamari, swordfish/mahi-mahi, extra virgin olive oil, saffron from Castilla-La Mancha, pimenton de La Vera, fumet (home made fish broth), sofrito and alioli sauce are among the main ingredients.
PAELLA DE CARNE / MEAT PAELLA 
Valencia's bomba rice, pork tenderloin, pork ribs, chorizo Riojano, extra virgin olive oil, saffron from Castilla-La Mancha, pimenton de La Vera and sofrito are among the main ingredients.

What is flamenco? Click here to see Ania dancing flamenco in Pena La Fragua, in Seville, Spain.

The artists
 ANIA LA CANDELA

OLD SMYRNA FIREHOUSE

"In 2012, I found the property while looking for a site to build my house, but I had no idea what the ruins of the building once were (thankfully, neither did anyone else). Kudzu had taken over much of the property, hiding its real identity. I made the developer an offer he couldn’t refuse (he needed the money) and began my research to learn what the building originally looked like." says Robert, the owner, and renovator of the Old Smyrna Firehouse.
To learn more about this historic venue visit: oldsmyrnafirehouse.com

What is paella?
 Paella is a centuries-old traditional rice dish from Spain. It is part of the fiber of Spanish life and the product of many generations of fine eating. The native land of paella is Valencia, Spain. Paella is not Uncle Ben's rice which lobster, chicken, and clams have been strewn on top to give a pretty appearance and to disguise the rice. Paella is most certainly not one dish, it is endless di

On Sunday December

Gehen Sie zu Evvnt Promotions Profil
Organisator:
 Evvnt Promotion