International Sap Conference for Treasury Management 2016
Attend the 9th International SAP Conference for Treasury Management to be held in the beautiful city of Barcelona on 12-14 July to find out how leading organizations are transforming their treasury function to meet current industry requirements. Gain an understanding of how these companies have used the suite of treasury applications from SAP to improve visibility and control across their enterprise.
Join industry experts, thought leaders, SAP experts, SAP partners, and your peers at this consistently successful community conference. In addition, attend pre-conference workshops for an in-depth, interactive study of real-life scenarios using the treasury applications from SAP.
At this Conference You will:
- Learn from a range of business focused customer case studies, including Zalando, British American Tobacco, Trumpf, Vattenfall and many more
- Discover SAP's latest strategy and road map to digital finance
- Dive deeper into specific topics at the information packed full day and half day pre-conference workshops
- Watch live demos and participate in a range of interactive sessions including round tables, microforums, and SAP 'fast track' sessions
- Meet privately with SAP’s executive team and range of solution experts – nowhere else will you have access to SAP's entire treasury ecosystem, all in one place, at one time
- Wind down and get to know your fellow participants better in a less formal environment at a fantastic evening event
Conference only: EUR 1290,
Full Day Workshop only: EUR 625,
Half Day Workshop only: EUR 375
Speakers: British American Tobacco, Cosentino, FCC, Reichhold Finance, TRUMPF, Vattenfall Europe, Zalando
Category: Conferences, Business and Economics | Finance