Nick Oliveri

Apr

Cyprus Avenue

Caroline Street, Cork, Ireland Karte

Nick Oliveri - Death Acoustic 
------------------------------------------

Nick Oliveri is one of the most infamous, legendary and controversial musicians in the history of Rock music. The bass player and backbone of KYUSS and Queens Of The Stone Age. 

Kyuss are the eternal kings of the desert scene and Stoner Rock. Defining a generation and a genre Kyuss will go down as one of the forefathers of modern rock. They paved the way for pretty much every droney guitar band you have ever heard and of course eventually grew into Queens Of The Stone Age whom are now arguably the biggest Rock band in the world.

Oliveri's last album with Queens was there most iconic, ' Songs For The Deaf '  and features a ton of lead vocals from Oliveri. Oliveri was a core contributor to Queens of the Stone Age from 1998 to 2004, playing bass and providing backup and lead vocals on two of the band's biggest albums, Rated R and Songs for the Deaf, in addition to co-writing most of the album's songs with band mate Josh Homme. He first appeared on the band's self titled debut album in the form of a voicemail confirming his commitment to the band on the album's final song, "I Was a Teenage Hand Model".

Oliveri's lead singing can be heard on songs such as "Auto Pilot", "Tension Head" and "Quick and to the Pointless" from Rated R and "Another Love Song", "Gonna Leave You", "Six Shooter" and of course the eternal "You Think I Ain't Worth a Dollar but I Feel Like a Millionaire," from Songs for the Deaf.

As if being an original member of two of the most iconic bands of all time wasn't enough Oliveri is currently and active member of DWARVES. Formed as a garage punk band, their career subsequently saw them move in a hardcore direction before settling into an eclectic punk rock sound emphasizing intentionally shocking lyrics. They have been described as "one of the last true bastions of punk rock ideology in the contemporary musical age. From his Death Acoustic tours to his band Mond

On Tuesda

Gehen Sie zu Evvnt Promotions Profil
Organisator:
 Evvnt Promotion