South African Maths Support Forum
We meet every Thursday evening at Mike's kitchen Bryanston.The South Africa Maths Support Forum is a community of ordinary people who have decided to hold each other's hands in maths.
We meet every Thursday evening at Mike's kitchen Bryanston
The South Africa Maths Support Forum is a community of ordinary people who have decided to hold each other's hands in exploring ways to achieve in mathematics.Members have different experiences with the subject and togehter they try and overcome all the barriers to success. The forum is mainly targeted at parents and all other adults who want support their kids in this subject. It is a forum to share best practices and also go into detail through the interactive maths QnA sessions.
To understand the concept well, just think of an "Alcoholics Anonymous" for mathematics. Come and let us walk this journey to mathematical success together.
Everyone is welcome, come as you are. We also need a lot of mathematically savvy people to add value to our community.
The proposed format of the meetup session will be as follows:
1. Arrival and community members submit their maths related questions and/or topics of interest.
2. Welcome and Introductions
3. Every week there will be a guest speaker who will share their experiences with maths or share best practices ( Any in the community can volunteer to present and topics can be on anything around mathematics).
4. QnA session - Community goes over submitted questions and makes sure that everyone's question has been responded
5. Networking session - this is an opportunity for community members to know one another and have 1 on 1 possibly follow ups on responses/questions discussed by the group.
Any children under the age of 18 years should be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
On Thursday January 26, 2017 at 8:00 pm (ends 10:00 pm)
Category: Classes / Courses - Professional Training - Meetup & Networking
Free Pass: USD 0.00
Venue: Mike's Kitchen Bryanston, 298 Main Road, San