Wbc 2016 : Europe's Biggest Water Balloon Fight
EUROPE'S BIGGEST WEATER BALLOON FIGHT!
Croatia has long since established itself as one of THE global festival destinations; with its hot climate, affordable drinks and unspoiled coastlines.
But Water Balloon Challenge is a more than a festival, it is Europe's Biggest Water Balloon Fight.
On the 4th June hundreds of thousands of water balloons will be hurled between festival goers.
Whether your style is underarm, overarm, short-distance-quick-fire or a well-practised 'money shot'; being a part of Europe's Biggest Water Balloon Fight is something you'll want to tell the grandkids about.... And Instagram the hell out of. Soak your friends, make new allies, drench unsuspecting strangers... The Water Balloon Fight has no rules, except one: you will get wet!
A few facts:
- The Water Balloon Fight is free to enter
- Zagreb will be hot in June (highs of around 75 degrees)
- Average beer price is 14 Kuna (£1.45)
- You can fly to Zagreb via budget airlines such as KLM and JetAir
- There will be bands, djs and parties thoroughout the whole weekend
- There will be plenty of great food stalls, bars and restaurants to try
- There will also be a Beer Pong tournament....
The Water Balloon challenge takes place on 4th June 2016 in Zagreb. It might be the most awesome thing you do this Summer. More info including line up, travel and accommodation can be found at www.wbc.hr.
On your marks, get wet, go!