World Gaming Executive Summit 2016
Celebrating its 10th anniversary, the World Gaming Executive Summit will bring together over 70 expert speakers to debate and discuss industry issues, providing new ideas for online and offline gaming innovation.
We’re bringing you the biggest and best speaker line-up yet including:
- Mor Weizer, CEO, Playtech
- Per Jaldung, Chairman, European Casino Association
- Carlo Pagan, CEO, Casino Campione
- Lanre Gbajabiamila, CEO, Lagos State Lotteries Board
- Sarah Harrison, CEO, Gambling Commission
- Viktor Martyn, CEO, GosuGamers.net
- Johan, Styren, CEO, LeoVegas
- Raimund Genes, Global CTO, Trend Micro
- Andy Wright, Trading Director, Ladbrokes
- Nigel Birrell, CEO, Lottoland
- Simon Thomas, CEO, The Hippodrome Casino
- Madis Jaager, CEO, Olympic Entertainment Group
- Peter Hoetzinger, Co-CEO & President, Century Casinos
- Magnus von Zitzewitz, CFO, Executive Board Member, Lotto24 AG
- Richard Carter, CEO, SBTech
- Bernard Marantelli, CEO, Colossus Bets
Over 250 executives from leading land-based and online gaming operators, casinos, lotteries and solution providers are expected to join us in Barcelona. The seniority, reputation and the global reach, not to mention the fantastic networking activities and, the spectacular setting of the W Hotel, make World Gaming Executive Summit the most exclusive and influential gathering for the gaming industry and all those affiliated to it.
At the World Gaming Executive Summit, we do it all. High level content and discussion, coupled with pool parties, yacht parties, BBQ dinners, beach drinks receptions and more. There is never a dull moment.
And, for our 10th anniversary, we're ready to bring you best version yet of the World Gaming Executive Summit.