- Über mich:
- In-House Job Opportunities with Volt Since 1950, Volt has earned its reputation as an industry leader in staffing and recruiting by focusing on placing the right person for each of our client’s open positions. That same focus applies to our internal positions at Volt. We believe the right person can make a real difference for every company, and we’re looking for people to make a difference for us. Volt provides top companies of every size with flexible staffing solutions and workforce management expertise, and we are currently looking for talented applicants with the following job experience: •Account Executive •IT Project Manager •Marketing Manager •Recruiter •Recruitment Manager •Sales Manager •Sales Reps Start by searching Volt’s internal job openings here. When you find a role that fits your skills, apply online. Join our Talent Network to receive notifications for new positions that match your skills – including jobs not posted anywhere else. You deserve a job you love. Find yours at Volt.
- Lebe in:
- Montreal (Canada)
- Canada, Montreal
Job Opportunity - German Support Agent- MMO Games- VMC Montreal QC
VOLT/ VMC is seeking Native German Player Support Agent / Game Masters
Support current and future online games / MMOs for our client located in Montreal. The training will start as early as of next week, with several training sessions over the coming weeks and months.
An interview, which will include testing on language skills as well as support knowledge, experience and mindset. We are currently seeking candidates who are fully bilingual and available to work week-ends. Operations run from 9AM to 5:30, with the possibility of other shifts in the future. This is a FT position and weekend availability is required.
- Level of experience
- Someone who has resolved their own issues (not asked a friend)
- Can remedy common PC issues
- PC Gamer ideal
- Native not required
- No phone support – only email and chat support
- Knowledge of video games and MMO. We are looking for gamers or interested in gaming.
- Language skills must be strong. Candidates MUST speak English.
- Must have basic computer knowledge
- Must have Customer Service skills
- Candidates MUST be Citizen/Permanent Resident or have at least 9 months remaining on their WHV at the time of the interview.
If you are interested please submit your updated resume as soon as possible OR CALL 800.595.8658 X.206 and I will be glad to assist you and answer your questions.