Developing workshop- Money, money, money, must be funny in the rich man's world

Developing workshop- Money, money, money, must be funny in the rich man's world

Μετάβαση:

Απρ

Gartenstadtstrasse 7, 3098 Köniz, Switzerland Χάρτης

I would like to invite to participate to my new workshop“Money, money, money, must be funny in the rich man's world”, which is from the cycle “Sorry, now it’s time for myself”.
Why is it worth to sign up and come?
1. You will have an opportunity to think about yourself from a different perspective and have some time for yourself
2. You can meet interesting people
3. It’s an opportunity to spend your time in a different, interesting way

Workshop description:
Money - is what we all use, what we need, sometimes desire. It is something that accompanies us in our daily lives. We often think what to do with it, or how to have more of it. There are many courses, workshops, which ensure that you will learn, how you can easily become an almost millionaire. This workshop is nothing like that!

I invite you to look at this topic (the topic of money) from a different, deeper perspective. Here we will wonder: What kind of attitude do we have towards money, do we like or despise it? What makes it that we usually have it or permanently need it? We will also check influences ours beliefs and family story have on our material well-being. We will talk about rich father, about poor father and cultural differences

Cost:
20 CHF (25% discount if you will like the Facebook page Psych Guide In Switzerland https://www.facebook.com/Psych-Guide-In-Switzerland-2249074485418833/?modal=admin_todo_tour )

Admissions (number of participants is limited)
roxana.szym@gmail.com
(0041) 77 536 86 54

Roxana Szymanska
Διοργανωτής:
 Roxana Szymanska