Nais - National Aviation Infrastructure Forum & Show
NAIS is the only industry event in Russia & CIS for the civil aviation infrastructure development to meet decision makers and officials from Russian and international airlines and airports.
NAIS is the most significant and influential industry event in Russia & CIS uniting civil aviation professionals and industry suppliers at one B2B platform.
It offers beneficial opportunity to reach the final consumers - airports and airlines from all the Russian regions and abroad.
• 3700+ professionals from 50+ Russian regions and 29 countries
• 112 delegations representing 148 Russian and foreign airports and airlines participated in the 2018 F2F meeting program
• Delegations of the civil aviation authorities from Italy, Republic of Macedonia and Turkey attended the show and special events in 2018
120+ exhibitors from 15 countries
• Design, (re)construction, engineering and maintenance
• Technologies and equipment for passenger terminals
• Equipment for cargo terminals, hangars and airfields
• Ground support equipment (GSE)
• Safety and security
• IT & telecommunications
• Air traffic control and navigation equipment
• Services for airlines
• Airport business environment
• Education & training
• Travel Routes: airports and airlines
• Civil aviation government
NAIS Forum is the platform for discussion of the key topics, trendsetting the further industry development, as well as for exchanging professional experience between specialists of all infrastructure aspects.
10 specialised sessions for 700+ delegates were held within the 2018 NAIS Forum program.
On Wednesday February 6, 2019 at 10:00 am (ends Thursday February 7, 2019 at 6:00 pm)
Category: Conferences - Engineering & Technology - Aviation
Venue: Crocus Expo International Exhibition Center, 16 International St., Krasnogorsk (Moscow Region), 143401