Platts 5th Annual Eu Biofuels Seminar
The European Biofuels industry has stalled. With the lack of societal support resulting in a level of uncertainty for EU support post 2020 market participants need more concrete objectives before they can move forward.
Platts EU Biofuels seminar is back and poised to bring you the most up to the minute news and views on the main issues for the European and global biofuels market.
What are the major issues that will be addressed?
- Insight from the European Commission
- The future for biofuels post 2020
- Progressing forward through recent regulatory changes
- Improving biofuels position with the public
Biofuel feedstock markets
- Producing 1st Generation biofuels in Europe
- Developments in advanced biofuels
- Encouraging investment in the sector
Markets, trading & pricing
- The impact from the volatile oil market
- Future outlook for demand and supply in Europe
- Impact from the adoption of nationalized targets
On top of this, Platts will run their EU Sugar Seminar at the same venue, through a joint networking session at the end of the event you will have the opportunity to attend and share business cards with a new market and discuss related issues
Commercial Conference Rate (Register by March 11 and Save $200): USD 1099
Commercial Conference Rate: USD 1299
Speakers: Tim Worledge - Editorial Director for Pricing - Platts Agriculture, Gisle L Johansen - Senior Vice President R&D and Business Development - Executive Vice President Fine Chemicals - Borregaard, Ruta Baltause - Policy Officer - DG ENERGY - European Commission, Robert Wright - Secretary General - ePURE, Caroline Midgley - Head of biofuels and bio-based chemicals research - LMC International, Aleksandra Rybczynska - Bioenergy Analyst - Bloomberg New Energy Finance, Dr. Jeremy Tomkinson - Chief Executive Officer - NNFCC, Sebastian Ha