The World Famous Elvis Show

The World Famous Elvis Show

Μετάβαση:

Ιουν

Milton Keynes Arena

Leisure Plaza, 1 South Row, Eldergate, Milton Keynes, MK9 1DL Χάρτης

The World Famous Elvis Show / 3rd June 2017 / Milton Keynes Arena
Fresh from his completely sold-out performance at the Albany Theatre and direct from the West End THE WORLD’S LEADING ELVIS PERFORMER

Starring in Europe’s largest Elvis Production to date: THE WORLD FAMOUS ELVIS SHOW.

CHRIS CONNOR, stars with his live 12 piece energetic band ‘THE STEELS’, with the Sweet Harmonies. They will be recreating 2 huge concerts from Elvis in the 70’s. - Selling out in theatres World Wide.

This show respectively and authentically recreates ELVIS at his very best. You will simply feel that you have been transported back in time. If you were not lucky enough to see Elvis live, you will walk away from this concert feeling that you have! Many Elvis fans are left emotionally moved when they leave the show.

There is only ONE Elvis Presley, however fans all around the world are talking about CHRIS CONNOR who is remarkably so very, very, close to Elvis in looks, voice and mannerisms. All audiences are in disbelief when Chris Connor takes to the stage!

“Wow, he looks just like him, and very so energetic just like Elvis was.”
Martin Fontaine (Performer in the Elvis Story)

“Chris Connor is to me the closest thing to the King I’ve ever heard and ever seen in my life. I’m in shock, it’s simply amazing….”
Joe Esposito (Elvis’ best Friend and road Manager)

“I have been following Chris Connor and he is one of the best in the world, if not the best.”
Mr Jerry Schilling (Elvis band member and close friend)

Chris Connor ’s manager, and world wide tour booker, Lisa Matthews says:
“Chris has built a huge following all around the world. He is shy and very humble off stage, however on stage he transforms into Elvis, it can be at times very spooky. Chris makes sure that his tribute is respectful at all times, and as authentic as possible. He too is an Elvis fan! We have audience members in tears and in shock during and after the shows due to the very close likeness in looks, voice, mannerisms

Πηγαίνετε στο προφίλ του Evvnt Promotion
Διοργανωτής:
 Evvnt Promotion