Back to Bahrain forum

Is 1400BHD enough to live a decent life in Bahrain?

Posted in Bahrain forum

Hello everybody!!!

Recently i got job offer in Manama, they offer me 1400 BHD.

Can someone tell me is that enough money to live a decent life there?

What are the costs of living there?

I need a prompt answer...

Thanks!

• salary is great

posted by Deleted user in Bahrain forum 

that depend if you are single and you don't have a night life to wast your money on that salary can feed 5 families so yeah its ok but if you want rent an expensive flat in jufair that around 750 BD which leaves a 560 bd of your original salary in hand now tell me the remaining money you want spend or save or wast .

bu the way taxies cost money and you not a local so they well ask of you more so let say 5 bd for a short distance and if you are drunk it well hit 10 to 20 bd imagen that though out the month .

there are better way to spend it that you would be left with like 1000BD in pocket even at the med of the month .

stay a way from places like jufair and get a flat thats furnished and with in the cost of 250 to 300 BD a month , indeed wow 1/2 the price and get a rented monthly deal for about 120 to 150 BD car there you go you spent about 370 to 450 BD for 2 things insted of wastting it on one flat and the petrol is not expensive :) so be happy the salary is great and more than a local would ever get but it all depend on you .

And welcome to bahrain .

• bodoy solayao

hi oki

posted by  bodoy solayao in Bahrain forum 

i believe the salary you are offered is more than enough

Post a reply