• Go to S. W.'s profile

    posted by  in Belgium forum 

    Hi Ritch,

    To apply as partners, you should go to the stadhuis in your city. You tell them that you are going to make samenwoning contract. The papers you need are: ID cards of you and your partners and a letter from your government that stated you are single (not married or having relationship with anyone else other but your current partner). Other requirement is that you and your partner must live in the same address.

    After that, they will tell you what to do next until you get new residence permit but it takes time.


Post a reply

Other replies