• Ton Bakker


    posted by  Ton Bakker in Belgium forum 

    Till Sept 22, you could apply for a staying permit as a partner of a Belgian/EC citizen WITHIN Belgium, if you came with a C visa.Now you have to apply for a D visa in your own country.

Post a reply

Other replies