Back to Antwerp forum

Resident permit

Posted in Antwerp forum

Please can someone out there help me with my question; Am from Nigeria married to German in 2009 in Nigeria, then came back to Europe in 2010 with Czech republic tourist visa which is long expired, currently my wife is living and working in Germany, while am living in Belgium illegal, can someone tell me what to do to have my 5 years resident card, we have our marriage certificate here though not registered any where in Europe. Can she still be in Germany and apply for my resident in Belgium, because she has her job over there and cannot afford to lose her job just to live together with me in Belgium at moment, please i need ur help on this. Thanks

Post a reply