• Go to John John's profile

    posted by  in Cameroon forum 

    I think it is possible. First get more information from the ministry of sport or culture. But as Mr. Vladimir Volkov is presently there, I think he can help also from his experience.Also you can go to the Cameroonian embassy which is close to you.
    I wish you the best.


Post a reply

Other replies