Back to Canada forum

Birth related injury

Posted in Canada forum

How to deal with birth injury cases. My brother's son has some kind of speaking difficulties. He is 4 years now. We consulted a child specialist. In his perspective, it happened during birth. I guess this case comes under medical malpractice, the hospital authority is responsible for this. How can we handle this case. We were thinking of consulting some law firm like Sommers & Roth Professional Corporation in Toronto. Is there any other ways to solve this? We just need to get the enough compensation to treat his speaking problem.

Post a reply