Back to Shenzhen forum

How to apply for residence permit in China?

Posted in Shenzhen forum

You may want to know more:
1. How to do if the application is rejected by China government?
2. How long can you stay with other visa types?
3. How to do if you are overstay?
4. How to do if the baby is born in China?
If you have further problems, please do not hesitate to contact Hongda at anytime, anywhere by simply visiting or calling Hongda hotline at 0755 2586 2199, or emailing to [...].

Post a reply