Back to France forum

Us Expatriate Tax Services For Americans Abroad

Posted in France forum

I am a CPA with an U.S.-based Certified Public Accounting firm specializing in expat tax preparation for the American expatriate community. I provide tax return services for American expatriate clients in major countries.
I have very affordable rates and fixed fees.
Please call or email me for a free consultation.

Cristian Borcan, CPA
Phone: 720-808-2945

Post a reply