Posted in Georgia forum
Appen is looking for native speakers of Georgian for a transcription project.
The main task will involve listening to audio recordings in Georgian speech and typing out what is said or fixing the given Georgian text to match the audio. Work is on a flexible basis with minimum availability of 10 hours per week.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Must be a native speaker of Georgian as spoken in Georgia (Eurasia)
• Must be currently residing in Georgia (Eurasia)
• Must have the ability to follow complex instructions
• Must have access to a computer and reliable internet connection with the latest version of Mozilla Firefox
• Must have good spelling skills
If this is something that you qualify for, or perhaps you have a friend to refer, please view the complete Georgian transcriber job description and apply at:
After you apply in the recruitment platform, please go to http://appenonline.appen.com.au and register; then complete the Georgian Spelling Test as this is the first step to assess your qualification.
Appen develops high quality speech and language technology solutions namely used in car navigation systems, mobile phones, word processing packages, directory assistance, speaker verification tools and hand-held machine translation devices. Our staff comprises Linguists, IT professionals and Project Managers who collaborate to produce quality work in over 100 different languages for many of the world’s leading companies.