• --

posted by Deleted user in Germany forum 

About me: i have non-german parents,but i was born in Germany, i am speaking the language of them better than the most of them, i am living in Germany for more than 30 years and i am an academic.
    To Ron Saxena:
    as you know, there is no democratic society in Germany. If you are
    - dark skinned,
    - if you do not speak german like them,
    - if your name is not german,
    you will have problems. Looking for a
    -job,
    -appartement,
    - colleagues,neighbours, friends
    will be connected with very big problems.
    If you have some issues in federal offices of them, you will be treated by their officials as you were guilty even if it is clear that you are not. They will do this sometimes in a low and sometimes in an upper manner. There is a judgement that police is allowed to prefer to prove foreigners, after a black foreigner brought an action at law like "why i am steadily proved by the police in traffic.
    If you want to travel together with germans in a bus/tram/plane, you will feel like in prison because most of them wil look at your face and your eyes very unpolitely, maybe in some situations they will attack you suddenly verbally or physically.
    Eating with tem together in a restaurant, drinking coffee or beer or similar with them in their locals, having fun with them is difficult or impossible with 60% of them.
    If you go outside of the bigger cities (which are not in the eastern or southern part of Germany) like to the villages there is a big risk of being attacked.
    If you talk another language than German near to Germans, you will be verbal attacked with orders like "You are in Germany, talk german."
    The German media is making a lot of hustle to foreigners since 1989, when they were united.
    The faith of most foreigners in Germany is to live in very bad appartements, being unemployed or having bad jobs or/and being discriminated everywhere. These physical and verbal attacks mostly happen suddenly and by people you would not expect it like by married women who are travelling with their children and meet a foreigner in the street.
    If the Germans come together, they prefer to talk about and against foreigners: that is german culture.
    All boarders are closed to foreigners at the moment. The foreigner law of Germany is undemocratic, that is being criticized by international democtratic institutes for years. Please read the statement of the OECD about racism in Germany.
    Nowadays, only very good educated people are migrating to Germany and most of them regret it.
    Some of them try to find some connection to the german society like "we are christians as well", but this does not help. In some countries like Spain, there is unemployment and academics of them migrate to Germany. But germany is one of the countries where you are forced to speak german in the german companies. OK, there are some international working companies, but this companies can only offer employment for foreign academics, they can not protect them from the german society outside of work.
    All, what i have described here, are proved by millions of people and instituional reports, and as well my experiences. And believe me, you will witness one verbal racist attack every week in the minimum, even if you live in the better/cosmopolitic cities.
    By the way, german is an ugly language and it will never become an international language.

The most statements of german people who answer to this questions in this forum have following interface: they try to defend germany by blaming the foreigners by arguments like "you are not integrated, in your countries is more racism etc." These people are real racists, do not try to discuss with them,they only can use the arguments of the nationalists. And their friendly tone is shizophrenic: they talk in a sweet voice, silent, term supposed facts and statistics about foreigners. This is hidden racism, which is used by 60% of Germans. In Germany racism is not only popular by lower earning people, it is very popular by the middle and upper class. Evenif you bear the racist german society, it would be unfair towards your children and spouses to push them to live in Germany. The mainstream in Germany are racists.
    And i am afraid, that there are a lot of racists in other countries.

Postscript: i do not want that some german people answer to my statement.

In fact there are very polite and friendly Germans in Germany, but these ones will never rule anywhere.

Post a reply

Other replies