Back to Bavaria forum


Posted in Bavaria forum

You can try Inlingua if you are looking to give Spanish or English lessons. As far as looking for a job working with the elderly, good luck with that one. I have a degree in Medical Assisting, couldn't find a private practice or hospital that would take me, but they are willing to outsource those jobs to Poland and what not, because it's cheaper. At any rate, back to the English, the schools need English teachers, maybe you can try to get a license to teach English. Try You can do the classes with or without a tutor. They have a time period as to how long it takes to get the final test in. If you miss the deadline, they will suggest taking the class with a tutor, but the schools here accept the TEFL-TESOL certificate.

Go to Deleted user's profile

Post a reply