Back to Samos (Ikaria) forum

Tax Advice

Posted in Samos (Ikaria) forum

Hello all,
I live in Samos, this will be my first year of six month residency. I own a house, have a tax number but Im told that I need to submit a yearly tax form. In order to do this I need to take along a permanent resident of Samos to register for a tax return. My accountant has told me the same information but he cannot go with me for the registration as he is my accountant.
I need someone to help me with problem, can anyone advise or put me i touch with someone who could assist.
Thank you, Rhona

Post a reply