Posted in Iceland forum
HI FRIENDS,CAN ANY ONE HELP ME TO WORK IN ICELAND?IF YES,WHATS THE PROCEDURES AND AM READY TO WORK FOR PERSON FROM ICELAND,AM INTERESTED IN ICELAND,IF YOU WANT ME TO WORK FOR YOU I AM READY,PLEASE HELP ME
posted by in Iceland forum
Here is a part-time job I want to propose you in Iceland - Mystery Shopper / Auditor.
Target area: Slow services | Poor services | Rudeness to customers | Late opening time and Closing before time | Excess charge.
- No permits needed , no race restrictions.
- We have coverage all over the Europe and Central Asia (except China and India) + Iceland.
- You can choose the most interesting area of business for you to evaluate from the list of available visits.
- We use PayPal as one of the safest methods of payment so your bank data can`t be uncovered.
- We have 30-45 days of payment period after the visit, depends of wave terms.
- Payment is from 15 to 80 EUR per hour (mystery visit + filling up the survey on the site), depends of the scenario you choose.
- We have 10 EUR payment for each recommendation, in case the person you recommend makes a successful visit with no scenario failure.
- We cover all travel expenses in case you agree the amount before the visit with your assignment manager.
Enjoy a free meal, free petrol and more - covering purchase expenses.
You can select a few visits that fit your route when you are on vacation or holiday trip.
In case of perfect scenario following during 1 year period you becomes a certified MSPA mystery shopper / auditor. That makes your rating higher and now all MS companies in your region ask you to work for them.
Hope that suits.
Contact me if you are interested.