• Some suggestion

    posted by Deleted user in Indonesia forum 

    He should come to your country but you have to help him to arrange some document for visa such as sponsorship letter from your family to announce that both of you will arrange marriage in your country. Or else you may come to Indonesia for marriage.

Post a reply

Other replies