Back to Italy forum

fiancee visa to italy from phil.

Posted in Italy forum fiancee what me to live there in his can i apply for fiancee visa and what requirements i need to prepare...?i always look into the google but i cannot get nice answer...i hope u can help me..

  • cri job

    posted by  in Italy forum 

    We do not have visa for engaged couple. If you are not married (legally, with documents proving it), you can come in italy just for tourism or for studies/work (in any case hard to get if you don't have any support from inside). ***
    It's quite easier for him to come to live in your country.
    Hope it helps. Put a post if you solved. bye

Post a reply