Back to Japan forum

Professional art instructor

Posted in Japan forum

I am a professional artist and art instructor. I have won awards in Japan at regional and national levels. I frequently visit Japan as a visitor to my family in Japan. I would like to conduct art workshops in Japan. I am older than the requirement for a working holiday visa (I am older than 30 years old). If I come as an artist, I can't make money (?) I am having difficulty understanding which visa I would need, and Keep being redirected to different branches of Japan consulate. Can anyone help me with information?

Post a reply