• Go to Abhishek Suraj's profile

Its good but may find better :)

posted by  Abhishek Suraj in Kuwait forum 

PACE is a very good company to be working for.
    But the fact that they are providing you with only a SUV, ticket and SIM doesn't seem too good. Because most companies in Kuwait who employ engineers generally offer a car, accommodation/rent , school fees (may vary) etc.
    Major % of income generally goes into house rent and children school fees in Kuwait. There's no need to worry about fuel expenses cause per liter of fuel costs less than a bag of chips!
    House rent in Salmiya (The area in Kuwait with 75% of its population as Indians) is at an average of 300kd.
    And school fees in an Indian school is around KD150 per 3 months and over the years as your child will reach the 9th grade and if he/she starts to go for tuition's, then the tuition fees are fixed at a rate of 20KD per month for 1 subject, but for 11th and 12th it increases to 25kd/month.
    1700 KD a month is really good but if you would like some more benefits in your lifestyle then try finding a job in more successful and renowned companies like: Tamdeen , Al-Shaya , Alghanim & Sons etc etc
    And i would recommend:
    1. Renting an apartment in Salmiya
    2. Indian Community School of Kuwait -- This a highly recommended school which offers the best in education at a very low cost
    This school has 4 branches in and around Kuwait: Amman*, Khaitan, Senior*, Junior* .
    i would recommend the Amman Branch, this branch has classes from KG to 10th and then students are shifted to the Senior branch (which is close to Amman) where the student can continue his/her 11th and 12th.
    There are around 8-12 Indian schools in Salmiya, so finding a perfect one which fits your conditions wont be a problem!
    3. And finally if you are planning to buy a brand new car for yourself then for starters i would recommend a Toyota because the resale value later on is very high (especially on the Land Cruiser models) !

I hope this was helpful :)
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    ----------------------
    * Amman, senior and junior are schools all within Salmiya itself !

Post a reply

Other replies