• Basil Al Alami

    posted by  in Kuwait forum 

    You can manage that in furnished apartment , or just make out some papater that says you are married and give it to the guard.
    this can be the first plact to begin until you find a building where you can stay togather in a place without having to worry about the marrgige certificate.

    However , when it comes to renting apartment or staying in hotel it is not allowed and not easy at all.

    so the easiest thing to do is just make fake marriage certificate you can present it to renting place at the time of hiring the apartment , and do it share this info with guard or building security.

    beside that many westeren live with their boy friends here , it is ok ,.. many buldings do not even ask for that.

Post a reply

Other replies